Welcome to the Psychological Association of Western New York (PAWNY) website! PAWNY is the professional organization for psychologists in the Western New York region. We invite both members and the community to take advantage of the resources we offer.
Save the Date!
A Day With Nancy McWilliams, PhD
The Good Life: Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Wellness, Aging & Mortality
October 1, 2016, 10 am - 4 pm
Saturn Club, Buffalo
For PAWNY members, this website provides:
- An online directory, Find a Psychologist, which allows for efficient and direct referrals and communication with each other.
- Members are also able to access the monthly PAWNY Express Newsletter.
- Links to other resources and websites relevant for psychologists.
- A dynamic online Discussion Board.
- Calendar of events includes meeting dates, continuing education presentations, social activities and other events for mental health providers.
- Members can renew their membership online or download a printable membership form to facilitate your renewal.
- For psychologists wanting to join PAWNY, a membership application is also available to online or to download and print.
For the Western New York community, this website provides:
- A searchable database of practitioners to help you find mental health services.
- A Speakers Bureau to find the right speaker for your organization's purposes on a great variety of topics.
- Find a Therapist Feature. You will notice that it is easy to find the services you desire because you can tailor the search to meet your specific needs.
Of course, if you still have remaining questions, we welcome you to contact us anytime with any questions!
We hope you will explore this website to find out more about PAWNY and to locate information of importance to you. We are pleased to be able to serve both the local community and the PAWNY membership.